This explain will explain:
- What a Day Part is
- How to create Day Parts
- How to report on Day Parts
What is a Day Part?
A Day Part is a predetermined time period that you can filter reports on, eg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Day Parts must first be created in OfficeMate.
How to Create Day Parts
- In OfficeMate navigate to Setup/Configuration/Day Parts
- Select the 'New' icon from the top of the screen
- Label the Day Part and select the start time. The Day Part will finish when the next one beings
How to Report on Day Parts
- In OfficeMate navigate to Reports/Sales and Takings/Sales by Day Part Report and selected the required report
- Other repots that can be filtered by Day Part include the 'Daily Summary by Category and Account Type' reports