Note: Screenshots were captured from a Galaxy Tab S5e operating on Android OS Version 9.0 (Pie). Settings and steps may vary depending on your Galaxy device and Android OS Version
1. Swipe down the screen to access your Quick Settings
2. By tapping on the Auto Rotate icon, you will be able to enable or disable the screen from rotating.
3. Enable Auto Rotate then turn the screen horizontally to view in Landscape mode
4. To lock screen in Landscape mode, tap auto-rotate to view in landscape
1. Hold the iPad in the landscape orientation
2. Swipe up from the bottom edge (or top right on the latest IOS update) of your screen to open Control Center
3. Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to lock it in landscape.