Please Note: Screenshots were captured from a Galaxy Tab S5e operating on Android OS Version 9.0 (Pie). Settings and steps may vary depending on your Galaxy device and Android OS Version
- 1) Swipe down the screen to access your Quick Settings
- 2) By tapping on the Auto Rotate icon, you will be able to enable or disable the screen from rotating.
- 3) Enable Auto Rotate then turn the screen horizontally to view in Landscape mode
- 4) To lock screen in Landscape mode, tap auto-rotate to view in landscape
- 1. Hold the iPad in the landscape orientation
- 2. Swipe up from the bottom edge (or top right on the latest IOS update) of your screen to open Contol Center
- 3. Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to lock it in landscape.