Thanks for your inquiry in regards to creating Public Holiday Surcharge for your online customers. Here is the step by step guide on how to do it in the back end. Go to admin.ordermate.online and log in with your username and password.
1. Hover your mouse to "Change Store Set Up" and click "Store Info"
2. Click the store location on the left side.
3. Click on "Advanced"
4. Make sure to tick "Surcharge" and from there you can fill out all the information needed to complete it.
5. Lastly don't forget to click on "Save"
- What types of surcharge can I set?
We support a % fee, applied at the Location level for a single day or set of continuous days.
- How do I set it up?In “Change Store Setup” | “Store Info” | “Advanced” | “Enable Surcharge”.
3. Can venues set it themselves? Yes.
- Can I set it in advance?
Yes. You can set it for a future date range, and it will applied for those day(s). However, you can currently only set it for the next holiday (so you couldn’t go and schedule it for all of 2020).
- How does it send to POS?
It will be added as an adjustment, the same as a Promo Code or Delivery. We have plans for a tighter POS integration, but it won’t be done for this Christmas period.
- Will it be applied to Delivery, Tips and Promo Codes?
It’ll be applied to the total after promo codes, but before Tips and Delivery.
- Can I apply a $5 fee just to vegie-burgers for people whose name starts with ‘R’ on Sundays?