The petty cash feature in WaiterMate is used to account for anything purchased with cash from the cash drawer during the day or shift.
Completing a Petty Cash Entry
1. Start by selecting the 'System' button which is located in the bottom right hand corner on the Waitermate Screen when logged in.
2. Click the 'Cashdrawer' button
3. Select the 'Petty Cash' button
4. When in main screen for petty cash select 'Create Petty Cash Entry'
5. Click the '$0.00' (1) button and enter the amount taken out of the cashdrawer. Then select the 'empty box' (2) and write any details regarding the reason behind why that amount was taken out of the cashdrawer.
6. When both fields are complete hit the 'Save' button
7. Now the petty cash entry is recorded and will also reflect correctly when you complete the 'Reconciliation' at the end of the shift
******Please note that each receipts should be entered in individually when recording petty cash