This article will explain:
- What shelf labels look like
- How to print shelf labels from your Items in OfficeMate
OfficeMate has built-in functionality to print a standard shelf label for items setup in the POS. The label includes the name of the item, the price and a logo. Contact OrderMate Support if you would like to add your own logo to the shelf labels.
Note that your computer must be connected to an A4 printer in order to print the labels.
How to print shelf labels from OfficeMate
- Log into OfficeMate and navigate to 'Items'
- Select the items you want to print shelf labels for. This can be done by clicking & dragging, or CTRL + CLICK to select multiple
- Once you've selected the items you want to print, select 'Print Shelf Labels' on the toolbar at the top of the screen
In the preview window that displays, select the print icon
- Print the labels using the desired printer setup on your computer.