If you need information on past and current care plans and what they include. You have come to the right place! If you need information or not sure of what your current care plan is, then please contact our accounts team firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up to customer care plan, please contact email@example.com
Current Customer Care Plans:
Legacy care plans (no longer offered for new signups):
- If you do not have a customer care plan. Then you must sign up to one before you can receive support from OrderMate.
- Business Hours is typical office hours, Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
- If your support request is not covered by your care plan, there will be additional fees to receive support.
- All onsite visits attract a fee of $150 per hour, including travel time. (Valet care plan excepted, only in Metro Melbourne). $225 p/h afterhours and weekends, $375 p/h on Public Holidays.
- All current care plans require a 1 year agreement at a minimum.
- Additional/replacement hardware is not covered by customer care plans.
- All remote support requests are currently based during AEST timezone, e.g. if you are overseas in a different timezone like New Zealand, 9am NZD works out to be 7am AEST which would imply that it is outside of business hours.