This article will explain:
- When you might need loan hardware
- When you might have access to Loan Hardware
- Loan Hardware Pricing
When you might need Loan Hardware
If you run into issues with your hardware and if it is an absolute emergency we can offer loan hardware. Bear in mind, however, this is at our discretion and all available/troubleshooting options must be exhausted first.
When you might have access to Loan Hardware
The following applies to all requests for loan hardware, unfortunately we do not allow exceptions:
- Given hardware is available at our Head Office and is readily available for loan.
- You have an active customer care plan.
- If applicable, you agree to all loan hardware fees.
- You agree to all non return fees, regardless of circumstances unless otherwise stated.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Troubleshooting has been performed with our support team and we agree that you require loan hardware.
- The situation is an emergency and OrderMate agrees that it is indeed an emergency warranting loan hardware.
- You agree that our decision on providing loan hardware is final.
Loan Hardware Pricing
As stated above you must have an active customer care plan (Business or higher) to receive any loan hardware. The below table outlines applicable fees and charges dependent on care plan and hardware type. These fees will be direct debited from your account via EziDebit.
The first 2 weeks must to be paid upfront and in full before any loan hardware is taken, if hardware isn't returned to us by the due date then non return fees will be debited every day thereafter. All loan hardware fees are non-refundable.
Business Care Plan
(2 weeks upfront)
|24:Seven Care Plan||Valet Care Plan||
(after 2 weeks unless otherwise stated)
|Loan Touch Terminal||$30 per day||FREE||FREE||$100 per day|
|Loan Server||$20 per day||FREE||FREE||$75 per day|
|Loan POS Printer||$10 per day||FREE||FREE||$50 per day|