This article will explain:
- How to add a user to your Control Centre account
If you have Control Centre already setup on your phone, and want to give a login to someone else, then you can easily do this through the Control Centre Application.
In order to do this, you must have access to User Management, which needs to be enabled by an OrderMate Staff member.
- Login to Control Centre and select the menu button at the top right (3 Horizontal Lines)
- In this menu, select 'User Management' to be taken to the user setup page
- In the User Management screen select the "+" icon.
- Enter in the person's name and email address and select 'Add'
- You will now be presented with the list of sites you can link the user to, check the store that you wish to give them access to
- They will then be sent an automatic email with login details and instructions on how to access Control Centre.