The OrderMate-Xero Integration enables an OrderMate POS and a selected Xero account to be connected. The integration can then post an invoice including Sales and Takings data as well as Stock Control Invoice data directly to the connected Xero account.
OrderMate exports to Xero the following information:
- Sales & Takings
- Stock Control Invoices
Note: Accounting integration is a licensed feature of OrderMate
Connecting the Xero Account
The first step to setting up the integration is to log in to your Xero Account from OfficeMate. This will allow the OrderMate software to post the invoices to the Xero account using the same credentials.
Begin by logging into OfficeMate, navigate to Setup >> Configuration >> Accounting Integration.
2. Setup the fields as shown below
- Accounting Package : Xero
- API Version: Default
- Tick 'Export Sales Data and ONLY tick 'Export Stock Data' if you have stock module
- Last Export Date: Current Date
- Export Frequency: Manually (Once everything is setup you can set this to Daily, Weekly, Monthly Or Annually)
- Sales Inv Customer: Leave as is
- Webservice Type: OAuth2
- URL: Leave as is
- Organisation: This field will be filled out automatically once it is connected to Xero
- Export Prefix: Leave as is (This is the prefix of the Invoice that gets pushed to Xero)
- Tracking Categories: Leave them unticked unless using tracking categories in Xero.
3. Click 'Connect to Xero' button, which will open up a web browser.
4. Enter your Xero Log in information and click Log in.
5. Once logged in, select the organization to be integrated (if there is more than one organization in the account) and click 'Allow access'. (NB: A message will appear on the browser stating, whether Xero authorisation was successful or if there was an issue)
6. Go back to OfficeMate and click refresh on top right hand side of the page and now the page should look like below. It should show the organisation that is connected to and 'Disconnect from Xero' button should now be visible.
Now that Xero account is integrated to OrderMate, next step would be to setup and map the GL Accounts in Xero and in OrderMate. Please follow the guides below to setup Xero Accounts and map them in OrderMate.