OrderMate has the ability to be integrated with different Bank Pinpads via USB if they are connected to a touch screen (they cannot be integration off a tablet), please see a list of different PC-EFTPOS Supported Bank Pinapds: https://pceftpos.com/bank-supported-pinpads/
Part 1 (PC-EFTPOS' SIDE)
- Contact PC-EFTPOS (https://pceftpos.com/contact/) - 02 9998 9800
|Monday – Friday||8.00am – 10.00pm (AEDST)|
|Saturday||9.00am – 5.00pm (AEDST)|
|Sunday||10.00am – 3.00pm (AEDST)|
2. PC-EFTPOS will then step you through getting remote access to the appropriate touch screen/s
3. PC-EFTPOS will then install their software accordingly, this must all happen first before the OrderMate part can then be integrated.
Part 2 (ORDERMATE'S SIDE)
To integrate a touch screen with a Bank PinPad please see the following instructions below:
- Ensure that you are on a Customer Care Plan with OrderMate
- Go into OfficeMate -> Devices -> EFTPOS and add an EFTPOS terminal.
- If "EFTPOS" is not visible in officemate please email firstname.lastname@example.org Ensure that EFTPOS integration has been licensed in the OrderMate System
- Change the "Eftpos Type" to "Ingenico".
- Select the appropriate cash drawer that the EFTPOS terminal will be linked with.
- Terminal ID is not a required field, this should be left blank.
- The port should be left as the default value.
- "Online" should be ticked.
- Save your EFTPOS terminal and restart WaiterMate on the desired terminal.
- Download the following file, and extract accordingly on the appropriate touch screen/s
11. Place the "$" into the C:\PC-EFT folder
12. Create a shortcut for the "$" and paste that shortcut in the windows startup directory
Here's how to find the windows startup directory:
13. Run the "$" icon from the startup directory
14. Re-logon using the "C" in the system tray (at the bottom right hand corner), press then "Ctrl Panel" Then click logon.
15. Restart Waitermate
16. Test a payment from Waitermate and that the PC-EFTPOS dialog prompt shows up which would mean that the integration is successfully working