This article will explain:
- How to reprint prep dockets
- How to redirect dockets to a different printer
- How to print the tax invoices for all open accounts
Note: Users will need the required level of permission to be able to perform these tasks
How to access the printing tab
- Login to WaiterMate
- On the bottom right of any account type, select 'System Admin'
- Select 'Printing' tab at the top
How to reprint prep dockets
This is particularly useful in times where a printer might have needed the ink changed or the wrong paper was used so the dockets need to be reprinted.
- In the Printing tab, select 'Reprint Prep Docket'
- Select the printer you wish to print the docket from. Select 'From' and 'To' values to search from your dockets. The highest number is the most recent docket, so select the range of dockets that are required.
- Select 'View Selected Dockets' to choose which dockets from the range should be re printed
- Select 'Reprint Prep Dockets' to print all the dockets selected from the range
How to redirect dockets to a different printer
Re-directing printers is used to change the usual location of a prep docket to another physical printer. The Virtual Printer is the docket itself and Real Printers are the physical printers. You may need to do this if you need to take a printer offline, for example.
- In the printing tab, select 'Redirect Printers'
- Select The Virtual Printer and select the Real Printer to re-direct to. Selected printers will turn green
- Select 'OK' to save changes
Note: This change is permanent and will not revert at the end of day. You can follow the above process again to revert changes.
How to print a tax invoice for all open accounts
- In the printing tab, select 'Print Open Accounts'
- A tax invoice for each open account will print out of the receipt printer that is connected to the terminal you are using