The display in WaiterMate can be customised by changing the font size to appear bigger or smaller and also change your colour theme of the background and button shape. Users will need the required level of permission to be able to perform this task.
Step 1 - Changing the Font Size and Style in WaiterMate
To make your font smaller or bigger and change the style in Waitermate, follow the steps below:
1. Log into WaiterMate using your pin.
2. Select 'System Admin'.
3. Select 'System' tab at the top.
4. Select 'Configure Display'.
5. To increase your Font size, select '+' or to make your Font size smaller select '-'.
6. To change your Style theme, click on the down arrow on the drop box. Select the style type.
7. To save any changes, select 'OK'
8. To proceed, select 'Exit'. This will restart WaiterMate and save your changes.
Examples of Styles