This article will explain:
- What log-in methods are used in WaiterMate
- How to assign these login methods to users
What log-in methods are used in WaiterMate?
WaiterMate allows you to assign the following log-in methods to your users:
- Pin number
- Proximity band
- Swipe card
- Finger print
Note: Users need to be created in OfficeMate before you can assign them a pin number
Note: Users will need the required level of permission to be able to perform this task
How to assign each log-in method to a user
- Login to WaiterMate with sufficient level of permission (ie as an administrator or manager)
- Select 'System Admin' on the bottom right of the screen
- Select the 'Users' tab from the top of the screen
- Select 'Setup User Login' to edit any user or 'Setup My Login' to edit your own.
- In the 'Setup User Login' screen, select the user you wish to edit from the list on the left. Then select the login method to be edited.
- To assign each method:
- Swipecard ID: swipe the card through the magnetic card reader
- Proximity Band ID: scan the proximity band into the reader
- PIN Number: type in a number
- Fingerprint: scan the users fingerprint on the USB reader
- Select 'Save User' from the bottom of the screen