This article will explain:
- What customer information is stored
- How to export this information from OfficeMate
What information is stored?
Customers information can be stored in OrderMate and a record of their purchases and history attached for later reference.
It is possible to then export this information from OfficeMate. Details such as Name, Number, Address and so much more can be exported. When you export, the file format will be in a Comma Separated Values also known as "CSV".
How do I export this information from OfficeMate?
- Login to OfficeMate with your username and password.
- Under 'Customer and Debtors' select 'Customers'.
- At the top, Select 'Export Customers'.
- Select the folder to save the file into.
- Select Save.