This article will explain:
- What the Weekday Sales by Hour report is
- How to generate the report
What is the Weekday Sales by Hour Report?
The 'Weekday Sales by Hour' report is used to view averaged sales data by the hour of the day for each day of the week in one simple report.
This report is a great resource for building Rosters, looking a peak and quiet periods and optimising your opening and closing times for the venue.
How to generate the report
The 'Weekday Sales by Hour' report can be found in OfficeMate under the 'Reports' section.
- Navigate to the ‘Weekday Sales by Hour’ report using by typing the report name into the search field on the navigation panel of OfficeMate.
2. Use filters and options to set the date range of the report. Select these and wait for the report to generate.
Handy Hint: The Weekday Sales by Hour report is most effective when used with a date range greater than a week as it averages sales data, so don't be afraid to set long date ranges!
- Once the report has been generated, check the box "Hide Periods With No Sales", and this is remove any hour blocks that have no sales included in them, this is used to make the report smaller and less congested.
4.. Once complete, view the report in the grid format,
You can also generate the report in a PDF format by clicking on the "Report" tab at the top of the page.