Why get this integration?
With the Tyro Integration it gives your staff the ability to provide seamless transaction processing tailored to your specific needs.
With integration, you can count on faster transactions, easier reconciliation, fewer errors and chargebacks, and round-the-clock support.
Once you have activated your terminal, follow the your instructions below to pair with their WaiterMate Software.
With the Tyro Pay @ Table Integration it allows staff to be able to take the PinPad away from the touch screen and pay off a table in the POS seamlessly all from the PinPad.
Steps to Integrate your Tyro Pinpad for Pay @ Table
1. Launch OfficeMate and log in using an Administrator user account.
2. Navigate to "Setup", "Devices", "EFTPOS"
3. If the "EFTPOS", section is NOT there, please contact the OrderMate support line and we can activate it depending on your support plan.
4. You will need to create a new EFTPOS device for each Tyro P@T Device that you want integrated, press "NEW"
5. Configure the settings appropriately;
Merchant ID: Enter the Merchant ID of the Tyro Pinpad (look on the Pinpad to find out this information or Call Tyro support to assist you with getting this information).
Terminal ID: Enter the Terminal ID of the Tyro Pinpad (look on the Pinpad to find out this information or Call Tyro support to assist you with getting this information).
Online: Tick the checkbox if you want the Tyro Pinpad to be in integration with the OrderMate system
Enable Tip?: Tick or Untick
Allow Surcharge: Tick (Make sure this is ALWAYS ticked, for the Tyro PinPad to do the Tyro Surcharging)
Print Receipt: Leave default - blank, as the Tyro P@T integration cannot print receipts to the OrderMate system
6. Once configured, press "Ok"
7. In OfficeMate, navigate to:
Setup -> Configuration -> Advanced Config -> Web Resources -> Resources
8. Ensure that the configuration of TyroMobile looks like this:
- With "Secure" Unticked
- With IP Restricted unticked
- And "White List" configured with a *
9. Then navigate to:
Setup -> Configuration -> Advanced Config -> Web Resources -> Properties
- Setup a custom secure password in the "Value" field. e.g.
10. Then navigate to:
Setup -> Configuration -> Advanced Config -> Web Resources -> User
11. Press New
12. Then please configure as below:
- With your appropriate venue name as the "User Name" and the same custom secure password that you have decided in the earlier step 9 as the "Password"
- Then press "Add" and choose "TyroMobile" from the drop-down like and press "Ok"
- The screen should look like this, and then press "Ok"
13. Then navigate to:
Setup -> Configuration -> Advanced Config -> Web Resources -> Config
- Press "Restart" button
14. Restart Servermate service.
14. All of the OfficeMate configuration is now complete, email the following to Tyro (email@example.com):
NOTE: Please fill out the "X" accordingly with your venues details, as this will be venue specific:
Hi Tyro Support,
This request has been configured on our end.
Can you please configure XXXXXXX venue's Pay@Table terminal/s to communicate with our POS there onsite.
Merchant ID (MID): XXXX
Terminal (TID/s): X
POS server IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Please let us know how you go. Thanks
15. Once, Tyro have configured the Pay @ Table configuration on their end you
will now be able to use the PinPad to pay off tables from the OrderMate System.
Tyro Contact Info:
More Information: http://tyro.com/integration/
Tyro Customer Support: 1300 966 639
OrderMate Support: 1300 667 002