This article will explain:
- What Timesheets are
- How to Clock on and off in WaiterMate
- How to view and print Timesheets in WaiterMate
What are Timesheets?
'Timesheets' is a feature in OfficeMate that allows users to record time and attendance for the purpose of payroll. Each staff member creates their own Timesheet by clocking on and off in WaiterMate. Timesheets can be edited in OfficeMate by a user with sufficient permissions.
How to clock on and off in WaiterMate
- Login to WaiterMate and select the System Admin or System icon from the bottom right hand side of the screen
- Select the 'Clock On/Off' icon, which can be found in the middle towards the top of the screen
- In the next screen, select the 'Clock On' icon on the left hand side of the screen
- Once selected the following message will be displayed "You have been clocked on, [User name]". Select Ok to proceed
- On the right hand side of the screen a line of text will appear with the department and the time that the current user clocked on. To exit this screen select the back arrow located on the bottom left hand corner twice
- Follow the same steps to clock off
How to view and print Timesheets in WaiterMate
- Login to WaiterMate on a terminal which has a receipt printer attached
- Each staff member can view and / or print their own timesheet from the clock on / off screen.
- Select either 'Print last week' or 'Print current week'