Coupons can be revoked or cancelled if needed after they have been assigned to a customer. Once revoked, the customer will be unable to redeem the coupon.
- Begin by logging into OfficeMate
- Navigate to the 'Coupons Admin' screen in the navigation panel
- Select the coupon type from the drop down box at the top or type in the coupon Unique ID if known
- To view the details of any coupon, including which customer it has been assigned to, double click on the coupon. The follow screen will display. Select 'Ok' to close this screen.
- Select the coupon you wish to revoke and select 'Delete' from the toolbar at the top of the screen
- To revoke multiple coupons at the same time, highlight the coupons by clicking and dragging and then select 'Delete'
- When the customer is selected in WaiterMate, this coupon will no longer be available to redeem