OrderMate stock control is an advanced stock management system that allows businesses to manage incoming and outgoing stock. Once a stocktake has been saved the closing values are locked and can not be changed. If for any reason the opening value for the current stocktake period needs to change, such as stock previously being counted incorrectly, the adjustments feature of OfficeMate can be used to amend the opening values.
Viewing Previously Entered Adjustments
- Navigate to Adjustments in the navigation panel in OfficeMate
- A list of previous adjustments will display, use the search fields at the top to view adjustments for a specific date range, stock area or user
- Select a stock group on the left to view adjustments for that stock group
Making an Adjustment
- To enter a new adjustment, select the 'Add' icon located at the right of the screen.
- The following screen will display and can be edited to enter the details of the adjustment.
- User: Select the user whom is entering the adjustment
- Stock Item: Select the stock item by using the drop down arrow or select the 'search' icon to search for a stock item
- Adjust Quantity: The quantity can be adjusted up or down by using the arrows
- Stock Area: If multiple stock areas are configured, select the stock area in which this stock item is to be adjusted. Current Stock on Hand and adjusted Stock on Hand figures will display
- Adjust Date: This will automatically default to the current date and time and can be changed to any time within the current stocktake period
- Reason: A reason for the adjustment can be entered
- Select the green 'Add' icon to enter this adjustment. Continue to enter adjustments in this way, after the last adjustment has been entered, select the red cross to exit this screen
- The adjustment totals will appear in the Period Stock report and the Stock by Usage report