This article will explain:
- What are 'Par Levels'
- How to Create Par Levels
- How to assign Par Levels to Stock Items
- How to set minimum and maximum qualities per Par Level
What is a Par Level:
Par Levels are used in conjunction with the Suggested ordering feature of OfficeMate. Minimum and maximum levels of stock can be set, so that once a Stocktake has been completed, an order can be created by filling stock levels to the levels set for each stock item. Setting up multiple par levels allows a suggested order to be created for different periods depending on varying needs of the business.
Step 1 - Creating a New Par Level
1. Navigate to 'Stock Par Levels' in OfficeMate
2. Existing par levels can be seen from this screen.
3. To add a new par level select the 'New' icon from the top of the screen.
3. To rename the par level, select the desired field and type the new name.
4. Select the 'Save' icon from the top of the screen.
Step 2 - Adding Par Levels to a Stock Item
1. Navigate to Stock Items in OfficeMate
2. Select the desired stock item and choose the edit icon from the top of the screen.
3. Select the 'Par Level' tab from the edit stock item screen
4. Choose the 'Add' icon from the bottom of the edit stock item screen.
5. Enter a suggested minimum and maximum for each stock area and for each par level.