To use the OrderMate software each ‘User’ must first be created and assigned to a pre-configured permission level. The level of access in WaiterMate and OfficeMate is determined by the permission groups’ configuration. Each permission group can be individually edited to the individual requirements of the business.
Step 1 - Editing the Permission Levels
1. Begin by logging into OfficeMate
2. Navigate to the ‘Users’ screen in OfficeMate
3. Choose the ‘Permission Group’ tab.
4. Select the drop down box near the top of the screen to choose the permission level to be edited
5. Select the ‘Permission Category’ to be edited - this will be WaiterMate, OfficeMate or Stock Control if you have the Stock module.
6. Hold the cursor over the permission to preview a further description of the function
7. To enable (green), disable (red) or hide (grey) the function, select the appropriate column
8. Changes will save automatically and will be applied to any user assigned to the edited group.