This article will explain:
- Why get this integration?
- How to integrate your Tyro EFTPOS with OrderMate
- Tyro's contact details
Why get this integration?
With the Tyro Integration it gives your staff the ability to provide seamless transaction processing tailored to your specific needs.
With integration, you can count on faster transactions, easier reconciliation, fewer errors and chargebacks, and round-the-clock support.
Once you have activated your terminal, follow the your instructions below to pair with their WaiterMate Software.
How to integrate your Tyro EFTPOS with OrderMate
1. Launch OfficeMate and log in using an Administrator user account.
2. Navigate to "Setup", "Devices", "EFTPOS"
3. If the "EFTPOS", section is NOT there, please contact the OrderMate support line and we can activate it depending on your support plan.
4. You will need to create a new EFTPOS device for each terminal that has integrated EFTPOS installed, press "NEW"
5. Configure the settings appropriately;
Merchant ID: Enter the Merchant ID of the Tyro Pinpad (look on the Pinpad to find out this information or Call Tyro support to assist you with getting this information).
Terminal ID: Enter the Terminal ID of the Tyro Pinpad (look on the Pinpad to find out this information or Call Tyro support to assist you with getting this information).
Online: Tick the checkbox if you want the Tyro Pinpad to be in integration with the OrderMate system
Enable Tip: Tick or Untick
Allow Surcharge: Tick (Make sure this is ALWAYS ticked, for the Tyro PinPad to do the Tyro Surcharging)
Print Receipt: Tick of Untick, this will give you the option to print receipts from the OrderMate receipt printer rather than the Tyro Eftpos Machine.
6. Once configured, press "Ok"
7. Now the following screen will be displayed with the appropriate TYRO terminal connections created. Highlight the connection and press "Pair Eftpos".
8. On the Tyro Pinpad, go to Menu -> Configuration -> Integrated Eftpos -> Pair with POS -> Start
Within a 20sec period after pressing "Start" on the Tyro PinPad you are required in Officemate to:
Select the appropriate OrderMate terminal you want to pair the TYRO connection to and press "Ok".
9. If the PinPad is paired successfully it will have a dialog box that says: "eft_OM has been paired successfully"
9a. If the PinPad states "There was no pairing key returned", please go back to Step 7. and try again
9b. If this is still failing and displaying the above error message, please call the OrderMate support line.
10. Once this has been completed successfully, restart the waitermate software on the terminal you are trying to integration the PinPad with.
11. Try to pay an order off within the waitermate software and now the PinPad should be integrated.
Tyro's Contact Details:
More Information: http://tyro.com/integration/
Tyro Customer Support: 1300 966 639
OrderMate Support: 1300 667 002