This article will explain:
- How to export the sales and takings and invoices from OrderMate
- How to import the file into MYOB
Step 1 - Export from OrderMate
- Log in to OfficeMate as a user that has sufficient permission to perform an export.
- On the left, navigate to Daily Tasks -> Accounting Export
- Choose the desired export type
- Select the desired date range to export
Note: The export range is NOT inclusive of the "to" date. (Eg: in order to export data from the 01/08/2014, you should set the date range to be from 01/08/2014 to 02/08/2014).When exporting invoices the export range picks up invoices based on the invoice date, NOT the date the invoice was entered.
- Select the file name and location where you would like to save the export file
- On the toolbar at the top, click "Export"
Import the file into MYOB
- Launch MYOB.
- Log in to your MYOB file.
- Click on the "File" menu, then "Import/Export Assistant", then "General Journal Entries.
- Select 'Import Data'
- Select the import file
- Select 'Commas' and 'Headers or Labels'
- Match the specific field, you should be able to press "Auto Match" or "Match All" to auto populate the linking
- Backup your MYOB if you desire:
- Then if all is successfully imported, MYOB will say that it has "imported without errors"