TeamViewer is a program we use to remotely dial into Touch Screens, Servers, Office PC and Laptops.
Normally, we use to TeamViewer to dial in and configure something for you or to assist if there are any issues.
The following guide will demonstrate how to download and install the latest version of TeamViewer.
2. If Cookie Consent appears select "Accept Cookies" (Otherwise go to step 3.)
3. Select "Download TeamViewer"
If you do not currently have TeamViewer installed skip this section
1. Right-Hand click the TeamViewer Icon.
2. Select Exit TeamViewer.
1.Run the Installer, The following screen will appear,
Please ensure the following is selected:
* Default Installation
* Personal / non-commercial user
2. Select "Accept - Finish".
3. It will continue to install, after the install is completed the following window will appear:
(If not, please open TeamViewer from the desktop or start menu and select open current session)
4. Provide the OrderMate technician "Your ID" and "Password".
(this should be done by calling 1300 667 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)