This article will explain:
- What the Ingredients page in Waitermate is used for
- How to add in a Recipe to the Ingredients page in Waitermate
- How to view the Recipe in Waitermate
When would you add a Recipe into your Ingredients page in Waitermate:
A recipe can be added to the modifier screen in WaiterMate for menu items. This can be accessed by the staff and either displayed on the screen, or printed on the receipt printer if required.
Step 1 - Adding the Recipe
1. Navigate to the items screen in OfficeMate. From this screen choose show extended view to show the 'Recipe' column.
2. Navigate to the 'Recipe' column and select in the field for the desired item. A dialog box will be displayed as below;
3. Select in the field on the left of this dialog box and enter or edit the details of the recipe as shown. Select the 'Refresh' button to preview the text and then select 'Ok' to confirm.
4. From the top of the items screen select the save icon.
5. Once the changes have been made, WaiterMate will require to be restarted.
Step 2 - Viewing or Printing the Recipe
1. To view the recipe, order the item in the ordering screen in WaiterMate. Go to the modifier screen by selecting on the name of the item ordered.
2. Select the 'Ingredients' icon.
3. From this screen select the "Print' icon to print the recipe on the attached receipt printer.
Handy Hint: Advanced users may use use HTML to format the text (as below)