If a purchase order has been created using the Suggested Ordering feature of stock control, it can be converted to an Invoice. By doing this items do not need to be manually added to a new invoice when bringing stock into the system. Items can be edited or removed if they have been received differently to the order.
Converting the Purchase Order
- Navigate to the Invoices screen in OfficeMate
- Select the purchase order to be converted and choose the edit icon from the right hand side of the screen
- Select 'Convert to invoice'.
- The system will warn prior to converting to an invoice as this will bring the stock into the system and add it to the stock on hand value
- Select OK to proceed
- The purchase order will now become an invoice and can be edited as desired