Setting up a stock item correctly is the foundation of your entire stock control system. How a stock item is set up determines how it can be decremented, counted, brought in on an invoice and calculated correctly on reports. This page lists some examples of how stock items can be set up to ensure that best outcome.
Example Stock Items:
1. Wine sold by the glass and/or by the bottle:
2. Spirits decremented by millilitres
3. Soft Drink decremented by the bottle
4. Cider decremented by the can
4. Confectionery decremented by the packet
5. Confectionary decremented by the unit