This article will explain:
- What is a 'Supplier'
- How to add in new Suppliers
What is a Supplier:
A supplier is who you purchase any Stock Items through. When setting up a Stock Item, A supplier is added. Purchase orders can then be created using the Suggested ordering feature and Invoices are later brought in 'per' Supplier. Prior to setting up a Stock Item, the Supplier will need to be set up from the supplier page.
Step 1 - Viewing Current Suppliers
1. Navigate to the Stock Suppliers screen in OfficeMate.
2. A list of your current suppliers will be displayed.
Step 2 - Adding a New Supplier
1. To add a new supplier, select the 'New' icon from the right side of the screen.
2. Enter the details of the supplier, as below;
"Handy Hint" - If using accounting software integration such as MYOB, make sure that supplier details match how they are set up in the accounting software to ensure that invoices are imported correctly.