This article will explain:
- Why you might want to customise dockets
- How to customise receipt dockets
Why customise your dockets?
You may want to customise your receipt dockets to add or remove particular aspects, such as:
- Adding or removing the 'server' name
- Adding or removing table number
- Adding or removing order numbers
- Changing the formatting of particular text on the dockets
Making this docket customisation is simple. In fact the receipt docket in OrderMate has many lines that can be enabled or disabled. Most of these lines are hidden by default and it's just a matter of turning things "visible" or "not visible".
How to customise receipt dockets
- Open OfficeMate and log in as a user with administrator permissions.
- Navigate to Setup, Configuration, Printing Options, Docket Templates (or search the OfficeMate navigation for "Docket Templates").
- Select the "Receipt" docket and click "Edit".
- Select the "Show not visible lines" tick box. This will reveal all possible docket lines that can be enabled.
- Click on the line that you would like to enable. Ensure "Visible" is selected at the top of the docket editor.
- Click on the line that you would like to disable. Ensure "Visible" is deselected at the top of the docket editor.
- When you're finished making changes, you can clear the docket cache from ServerMate or simply wait until the following day when the server will automatically reset and clear it's cache.