This article will explain:
- How to set colours on menu items
- How to sequence menu items
What are Colours and Sequences?
The display of the item buttons in WaiterMate will automatically default to alphabetical order. This order can be rearranged by setting a sequence number to the items. The item buttons and/or Font can also easily be coloured if desired.
Step 1 - Searching for Items in OfficeMate
1. Navigate to the ‘Items’ screen in the navigation panel.
2. From the check box on the right hand side of the screen, tick ‘Show Colours, Sequence’
3. Additional columns will now be displayed and can be edited by selecting each field.
4. Edit the colours by selecting in the field and choosing from the swatches shown below.
5. Edit the Sequence by entering a number directly into this field.
Handy Hint: Foreground Colour is FONT Colour and Background Colour is BUTTON Colour
Step 2 - Downloading changes to WaiterMate
1. From the toolbar at the top of the screen, select the ‘Save’ icon.
To manually download menu changes;
1. Log in to WaiterMate.
2. Choose ‘System Admin’ from the bottom right hand side of any screen.
3. Select the ‘System’ tab from the top of the screen.
4. Select ‘Download Menu’.
Menu changes will automatically be downloaded to WaiterMate whenever a user logs out of the ordering screen.