When creating a new menu item, a ‘Size’ must be selected. Before it can be selected, it must first be created in the ‘Sizes’ area of OfficeMate. If Menu items are available to the customer in multiple sizes, they must be created for each different size and assigned to their appropriate ‘Size’. It may also be displayed on the dockets if this is required.
Where ‘Sizes’ are shown
· Begin by logging into OfficeMate.
· Navigate to the ‘Sizes’ screen in the navigation panel.
· Label – Will be the display for the size for;
- The menu item screen in OfficeMate
- The menu items in WaiterMate
- The label on the Tax Invoices
- The name on OfficeMate Reports
· Short Name – Will be the display for the size for;
The Prep Docket or KTS (can be left blank if this is not required on the prep docket)
· Sequences – Sizes are displayed alphabetically in WaiterMate unless a sequence number is assigned.
When a sequence number is assigned, they will be displayed in this numerical order (as shown below)
The Display in WaiterMate
Creating a New ‘Size’
· Choose the ‘New’ icon from the top of the screen to open the ‘Edit Sizes’ dialog box.
· Complete the details as explained above.
· Choose ‘OK’ to confirm.