This article will explain:
- Why you might need to know this
- How to find out what software version that your venue is running
Why you might need to know this
This information may come in handy to let one of our technicians know if you are interested in receiving upgrades or to see if you software version supports different types of integration you may require.
How do I find out what software version I am running?
Option 1 - WaiterMate Lock screen
1. Navigate to the login/logout screen within WaiterMate, at the top left hand corner it will show what OrderMate software version the venue is on.
If you do not see that software version labelled at the top left hand corner as demonstrated above, there is alternative way to find out this information.
Option 2 - WaiterMate System Admin
1. Log into WaiterMate and navigate to to "System Admin" at the bottom right hand corner after you have logged in.
2. Go to the System Tab (1.) -> About (2.) -> and looking for the version number (3.)