Re-directing printers is used to change the usual location of a prep docket to another physical printer. The Virtual Printer is the docket itself and Real Printers are the physical printers. You may need to do this if you need to take a printer offline, for example.
Re-directing Printers via WaiterMate
1. Login to WaiterMate using your login
2. On the bottom right, select 'System Admin'.
3. Select the 'Printing' tab
4. Select 'Redirect Printers'
5. Select The Virtual Printer and select the Real Printer to re-direct. Selected printers will turn green.
6. Select 'OK' to save changes
Note: This change is permanent and will not revert at the end of day. You can follow the above process again to revert changes.