This article will explain:
- How to perform an eftpos settlement on an integrated pin pad
Step 1 - Settle using the PC-EFTPOS software
- To enter into the PC-EFTPOS software, click on the "C" with the green dot in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Once in the PC-EFTPOS software, click on the button named "Ctrl Panel" to enter the PC-EFTPOS control panel
- Once you have entered the Control Panel, click on the "Settlement" tab at the top of the dialog. From here there is the option to perform either a settlement, or a pre-settlement
- A pre-settlement will show you the current breakdown for card transactions for the day, without closing the trading day on the pin pad. This is recommended if you will be completing further transactions with this pin pad during the current day.
- A settlement will show you the current breakdown for card transactions for the day, but will close the current trading day on the pin pad. The bank has programmed the pin pads to perform an automatic settlement, so in most scenarios, a pre-settlement is sufficient.
- If you require any further information on settlement or automatic settlement, please get in contact with either your bank/EFTPOS provider or PC-EFTPOS.