This article will explain:
- What WaiterMate Reports are
- How to view WaiterMate Reports
- How to print WaiterMate Reports
What are WaiterMate Reports?
Although OfficeMate has a very comprehensive range of reporting tools, WaiterMate also provides access to some snapshot style reports that can be generated to quickly analyse the current or recent shifts sales and/or takings. Some of these reports are also used to provide the basic information to balance the cashdrawers or to 'Cash Up'.
Reporting in WaiterMate is a feature that has permissions attached to it. To check the permission for each user group, select the permissions tab in OfficeMate. See Guide Managing Permission Groups
For information about the content of these reports, see guide Reviewing WaiterMate Reports
How to view WaiterMate Reports
The reports can be viewed from the terminal at any stage, for the current or previous shifts.
- Log into WaiterMate and select the 'System Admin' icon from the bottom of the screen
- In the 'Daily Tasks' tab, select the 'Reports' icon
- From the left hand side of the screen, select the forward or back arrow next to the Day, Week, Month or Year filters to select the desired date
- If there were multiple shifts for this date, then they will also be listed below. Select the icon next to the desired shift so that they become a 'Plus' icon
Note: The date filters do not have a 'Date Range' feature. Snapshot reports will report to the end of the selected trading day or shift only.
- Select the desired report name from the listed tabs on the right hand side of the screen
- Press the scroll bar to see further information
- Print the report to the receipt printer if desired by selecting the 'Print' icon
- Select the 'Ok' icon to exit the screen
How to print WaiterMate Reports
The reports can be printed from the terminal at any stage, for the current or previous shifts.
- To deselect reports from being printed, select the 'Green Tick' icon next to the report name which changes the icon into the 'Red Cross' icon
- Print the selected reports by selecting the 'Print Selected' icon from the bottom of the screen
Note: The reports will be printed to the same printer that the customer tax invoices would normally print to for this terminal