An Item is simply a product that you sell. Items can easily be created or edited in HungryHungry. To create and manage your items, login in to https://admin.ordermate.online/. There and navigate thru CHANGE MENU ITEMS tab.
There are 2 ways to create/manage your items
- ITEMS tab
- MENU EDITOR tab
NOTE: Only use this guide if you're not using OrderMate POS.
OrderMate POS user's menu will automatically import from the POS! All Items, Options etc should be created in OfficeMate.
Hover to CHANGE MENU ITEMS tab and from the dropdown, click on the ITEMS tab.
Adding a new item from scratch is simple, clicking "Create New Item" or click on the plus sign and you will be given a new item that you can edit. It will take you to the CREATE ITEM page.
TItle: You will need to add a title in the Title field. This is how your new item is identified within HungryHungry.
Display Title: This is the name of the item that the customer will see.
Description: Use this field to give a description the item you are adding.
Visibility: You can set the visibility to "Hidden from customer" if you are not quite ready to show off your new item to the world!
Images: You can upload a picture of the item if you have one available.
Options: You can select an option group for the specific item from the drop-down.
Menu Sections: Please select one or more groups for your item to belong to. Menu Sections are a handy way to organise your items and keep things neat.
Default Price: Put the price of the item
Then click “SAVE” on the upper right of the page.
Congratulations! You have just created an ITEM.
To view your save ITEM. Please go to Publish Changes.
MANAGING YOUR ITEMS
You can also modify an existing item on the ITEMS tab.
In the header navigation (left part of the page), click the FILTER icon beside ITEMS and it will display the ITEMS editor list.
In the item’s editor list, it will show the items already available within HungryHungry. The item list can be filtered by selecting a group from the drop-down, visibility of the item and price level.
Select the item your wish to modify from the drop-down. Clicking on it takes you to a page where you can further modify your item. This page have 3 sections
- BASIC INFO - This section will show you the fields you are required to fill in when you created an item.
- INGREDIENTS - This section will let you manage the option groups, plus groups and removes you wish to add/remove from your item.
- ADVANCED - This sections lets you
BASIC INFO section - This section will allows you to manage the basic information about the item. You can edit the item’s name, description and you can even upload an image of the item on this page.
INGREDIENTS - This section will let you manage the option groups, plus groups and removes you wish to add/remove from your item.
- Additions - This tab shows you the list of all the ingredients you can add to your item. Click on the specific ingredient and it will show you a box with fields for you to fill.
VISIBILITY: You can choose to hide it if you’re not yet ready to include it to your item
MIN/MAX QTY: Allows you to set a quantity on how many times that ingredient can be added to the item.
- Subtractions - this tab shows you a list of all the ingredients that can be remove from the food item. You can Set it to Visible or Hidden if you’re yet ready to publish it on your website.
- Options - This tab will show you the list of option groups available for your HungryHungry. Click on a specific option group and it will show you a box that let’s you modify the option group base on its visibility, quantity and default options.
ADVANCED - There are 2 icons on the Advanced tab section.
- Context - In this icon, you can select the following:
MENU SECTIONS - you can select which menu section you would want the item to appear on your menu. You can choose multiple menu sections and your items will also be displayed in more than 1 section.
TAGS - tags are the icon shown beside the item. You can choose as many tags as you want from the selection.
AVAILABILITY - You can set the item availability by choosing from the drop-down
You can tick the box ‘Contains Alcohol’ if you have an alcoholic item on your menu. Also, you can choose a size and addition group from the drop-down.
- Price Level - In this icon, you can choose the location your item is associated. Click on the location below the PRICE LEVEL and it will show a box where you can choose the location you want the item to be displayed. This is also where you can EDIT THE PRICE of the item.
Don’t forget to hit SAVE for every changes you made.
Make sure to check on your website if the changes were published by clicking on the PUBLISH CHANGES tab at the header navigation tab.