For Offsite access please see VPN Set Up to Access OfficeMate from Off Site
- Open up your internet browser
- Go to the following: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6gf48ijd6a2vz6/OfficeMate%20Install.zip?dl=0
3.It will begin to download the officemate installer file, make sure to save the file to your desktop
4. Once downloaded, run the install from the location the file was saved to.
5. It will begin the installation process, press next.
6. Accept to the terms and conditions and press next:
7. Enter your server's IP address, usually it is 192.168.0.100, however you need to check (instructions below to find IP address):
- Go to one of the waitermate touch screens, press the world symbol at the top right have corner of the login screen
- Please find "ServerMate Address", that IP address it what you need to enter in the officemate installer.
8. Enter the IP address as discussed above and press next.
9. Once next is pressed it will complete the install:
- Unless, you don't have java installed on your computer
- If you don't have java installed on your machine, go to the following link:
- Download and install java, then rinse and repeat the officemate setup as per the instructions above.
10. Once officemate install is complete, go to your desktop and open the software and it should load.