To use the OrderMate software each ‘User’ must first be created. Users are assigned to a pre-configured permission level and access is given to WaiterMate and OfficeMate through this set up. Once the user has been created, the OrderMate Software will be able to identify the user and allow access at the set permission level. The user’s activity will also be logged and can be shown in several reports.
Step 1 - Creating or Editing a User
1. Begin by logging into OfficeMate
2. Navigate to the ‘Users’ screen in OfficeMate
3. Choose the ‘Staff Users’ tab. A list of existing users will be displayed from this screen as shown below.
4. To edit a user, select the desired user and choose ‘Edit’ from the tool bar at the top of the screen
5. Or, to create a new user, select the ‘New’ icon located on the toolbar at the top of the screen
6. Editing Staff User Description
|First Name||This will appear in WaiterMate and on Tax Invoices *This is a required field|
|Last Name||This will appear on the Tax Invoices|
|Password||A unique combination of letters and/or number/s to enable the user to log into OfficeMate|
|Permission Group||Select the level of permission for the user -*This is a required field|
|Card ID||Manually assign the user a swipe card by entering the card number|
|PIN||A unique combination of number/s to enable the user to log into WaiterMate|
|Payroll ID||Enter the ‘Payroll Id’ from the accounting software if integration is configured|
|Per Delivery Rate||This will be included into the labour cost on the ‘Labour Report’ in WaiterMate|
|Active||A user can be made inactive for any reason by unticking this field|
|Delivery Driver||When this user clocks on they will be able to be allocated a float and deliveries (See delivery module)|
|The users ‘Email Address’|
|Mobile||The users ‘Mobile Number’|
|Date of Birth||The users ‘Date of Birth’|
|Department||If separate departments are configured, select or add additional departments by choosing the ‘New’ icon from the right of this field. If multiple departments are assigned the user will be prompted to choose the correct department when clocking on.|
|Pay Rates||This will be included into the labour cost on the ‘Labour Report’ in WaiterMate|
7. Choose ‘OK’ to finalise once the details have been entered.