Many restaurants have moved to adding a tip line on the customer receipt as tipping on a credit card signature receipt is no longer an option as of 1st August 2014. Making this docket customisation is simple. In fact the receipt docket in OrderMate has many lines that can be enabled or disabled. Most of these lines are hidden by default and it's just a matter of turning things "visible" or "not visible"
Be Careful! Receipts are highly customisable, in fact you can enable or disable pretty much everything. If you're not sure on how to proceed, please contact OrderMate tech support and one of our team members will be able to assist you.
Editing the Receipt Docket
Quick Steps / Cheat Sheet
Open OfficeMate and log in as a user with administrator permissions.
- Navigate to Setup, Configuration, Printing Options, Docket Templates (or search the OfficeMate navigation for "Docket Templates").
- Select the "Receipt" docket and click "Edit".
- Select the "Show not visible lines" tick box. This will reveal all possible docket lines that can be enabled.
- Click on the line that you would like to enable. Ensure "Visible" is selected at the top of the docket editor.
- Click on the line that you would like to disable. Ensure "Visible" is deselected at the top of the docket editor.
- When you're finished making changes, you can clear the docket cache from ServerMate or simply wait until the following day when the server will automatically reset and clear it's cache.