The Order Manager is an App that allows restaurants to manage orders through a simple interface. It is especially useful for restaurants without a POS system.
Delivery zones give you more flexibility than postcode based delivery, allowing you to draw delivery areas onto a map.
We've re-skinned the backend of OrderMate Online to increase visual appeal and make it easier to find pages.
Heat maps show you the geographic location of your delivery orders, to help you identify pockets of popularity and areas of opportunity.
Free Item Promo Codes
Free item promo codes allow you to advertise a promo code that gives customers a free item (eg: spend $30 and get a free garlic bread). Find out more about Promo Codes here.
We've improved reporting to now include members vs non-members, promo codes and SMS campaigns.
Facebook Pixel Integration
This allows you to promote your store to potential customers on Facebook. Set this up under Websites | Facebook Pixel ID.
Minimum order total per suburb/delivery zone
Previously, you could only set a single minimum order total that applied to all deliveries. You can now configure this for each delivery zone / suburb under Locations | Delivery Zones.
- We've changed how PayPal works, so it doesn't always take customers away from the site.
- You can now configure Terms and Conditions for Promo Codes. These will be shown when a customer adds a promo code to their cart.
- We've added the option to exclude pricing on additions/options for free items and flat price combos.
- We've made some SEO improvements.
- We've updated the Order page to load faster
- Adding additions and subtractions that weren't imported from the POS has been fixed.
- Some orders were being accepted by the POS but not flagged in OrderMate Online, leading to unneeded fallbacks.